Logging into Student Gmail for Virtual Learning
Student classroom virtual links will be sent to the student’s gmail account. See below for directions.
|Find Link in Gmail||Create a Shortcut to the Class|
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. In the address bar, type in gmail.com.
4. Type in your password and click Next.
5. Look for the email entitled Blackboard Collaborate Invitee. Click the star next to the email so you can access it easily later.
6. At the top of the browser window, click the double box.
7. Left click and hold on “Your link” from the email.
8. Drag the link to the desktop. It will create a shortcut to your class.
9. Click the shortcut to open your class.
10. When you see this screen you know you’re in! Wait for your teacher’s directions.