How, When, and Where to Return Your School Laptop and MiFi Devices
Prepare your laptop for dropoff:
- Remove all personal stickers (leave the business card holder and student identification card)
- Wrap the power cord neatly (coil the cords and use the velcro tie)
- You will return the laptop and power adapter.
- If you have a laptop case, it is yours to keep. We will not collect these.
- If you have a MiFi device, put it in the case with all associated cords.
Return dates are:
Students attending school in-person will bring any FCPS issued technology to school on Wednesday, June 9, 2021. As of June 9, all laptops and MiFi will remain at school. Students will have access to computers through June 11, 2021.
Students attending school virtually will bring any FCPS issued technology to school on Monday, June 14, 2021 during the scheduled time for their grade level. Families with multiple students will choose the time slot best for their family.
Virtual Student Technology Drop Off - Monday, June 14th
Where: Outside Library entrance
|12:30-1:30||1st and 6th Grade|
|1:30-2:30||2nd and 5th Grade|
|2:30-3:30||PreK and 3rd|
|3:30-4:30||Kindergarten and 4th Grade|
- When you turn in your laptop & power cord, please let us know if either are damaged. We will arrange to have it repaired.