Logging into Student Gmail for Virtual Learning
How to Login to School Gmail
On Monday, April 27, 2020, we will resume Virtual Learning. Students will be using a Blackboard Collaborate Link sent to their GMail email accounts. All students have been provided with unique login links for our Blackboard session. The links have been emailed to students’ FCPS Gmail accounts. You can log in to those accounts through the FCPS G Suite page. The username/password used for logging in is the same information used to access the FCPS Blackboard page – your child’s 7-digit ID number and password. The same, student-specific link will be used for all classroom instruction and teacher office hours moving forward.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. In the address bar, type in gmail.com.
4. Type in your password and click Next.
5. Look for the email entitled Blackboard Collaborate Invitee. Click the star next to the email so you can access it easily later.
6. Click on "Your Link" from the email.
7. When you see this screen you know you’re in! Wait for your teacher’s directions.
8. The first time, bookmark the site by clicking on the star in the right hand corner and click Done.
9. Next time you go to connect from your Bookmark, if you see this error message, click Reconnect.